Progress?

Mar 22, 2013 at 10:45 AM
Any news?
Coordinator
Mar 24, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Hi Craig,

Thanks for checking back in. Progress? yes a bunch. News? not yet.
We are getting very close to getting the news you refer to, I can say that. I just cant say what is holding that up at this point.
But I can reveal all as soon as we get there. Which I am told could be any day now.

As you can see there has been a lot of activity in the project recently (that is if you look at the commits, issue tracker and documentation), hoping that this gives you confidence that we are still alive, kicking and expectant any day to bring what we all need to bring to the community.
We are all just a little frustrated that we can't demonstrate that right now.

Don't worry there will be a big fanfare when we can deliver it.
Coordinator
Apr 17, 2013 at 4:09 AM
Fantastic news: http://blogs.msdn.com/b/jezzsa/archive/2013/04/16/microsoft-contributes-feature-builder-to-nupattern.aspx

We are now all good to get the VS2012 release out the door.
Apr 17, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Oh... this is fantastic news!
I just twitted about it. We are a couple of people in Montreal, Canada, having an eye on this project and waiting impatiently to be able to test it .

Continue your great work!
Coordinator
Apr 18, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Thanks Sharlock,

I now working on integrating the new contribution.
At this stage, its taking quite a bit of tedious effort to move the code into our codebase and refactor appropriately.
I estimate another day at least of this work. It is very difficult and laborious work, but I dont want to compromise the integrity or quality of our codebase, so I am taking care in the process.

will keep everyone posted
Coordinator
Apr 30, 2013 at 3:32 AM
We are finally released!