*Just download the 'NuPattern Installer.msi
' above to install NuPattern and the Hands-On Labs for Visual Studio 2010 and Visual Studio 2012. That MSI contains all four VSIXes listed under OTHER AVAILABLE DOWNLOADS and automatically detects which version(s) of Visual Studio you have installed.
As an alternative, you can choose to download the individual VSIXes under OTHER AVAILABLE DOWNLOADS for your version of Visual Studio if you want a smaller download size or do not want to install the Hands-On Labs.
Once NuPattern has been installed, please go to the Getting Started
page to guide you through building your first pattern toolkit project.
- NuPattern works in either Visual Studio 2010 or Visual Studio 2012, or both side-by-side.
- You must install the Visual Studio SDK for the versions of Visual Studio you wish to install NuPattern, before you install NuPattern.
- If you have Service Pack 1 for Visual Studio 2010, you are required to have the Visual Studio 2010 SDK SP 1 installed.
This release is a minor update to the previous release that contains:
- Guidance Shortcuts - the ability to open guidance from a *.guidance file in Solution Explorer
- Bug fixes (Avoided problems when right-click root node and opening a new solution).Note:
There are no requirements for migrating any existing toolkits built with 126.96.36.199. However, if migrating from version prior to 188.8.131.52, you will need to migrate to 184.108.40.206 first before using this version (see the release notes for 220.127.116.11